Wemos get defect #cal-invite

Ad Matthijs

I started with the Teenastro project several years ago and build 2 pcs version 2.3.1. However I never finished these because of the problems I run into and could not solve.
Recently I started again  and the first problem I ran into was that the Wemos was "blown up" immidiately after I put power on the mainboard.

All wiring and all supply-voltage on the boards was checked several times mainly base on the scheme document 2018-01. Parts were mainly purchased from Reichelt. 

All reactions are welcome because I would like ti finish this project and need support.

Charles

Hi,

You can send me the unit. I will check what is wrong.

Charles

--
Envoyé à partir d’un Smartphone Android avec GMX Mail.
Le 04/04/2022, 11:00 Ad Matthijs <awdmatt@...> a écrit:

I started with the Teenastro project several years ago and build 2 pcs version 2.3.1. However I never finished these because of the problems I run into and could not solve.
Recently I started again  and the first problem I ran into was that the Wemos was "blown up" immidiately after I put power on the mainboard.

All wiring and all supply-voltage on the boards was checked several times mainly base on the scheme document 2018-01. Parts were mainly purchased from Reichelt. 

All reactions are welcome because I would like ti finish this project and need support.