PCBs to sell anyone? Or else I'll do an orde

Hi Eric,
I want the big one with focuser.

Best regards

Am So., März 29, 2020 at 12:47 schrieb Eric Harant
<eric.harant@...>:

Hello Jürgen.

Is it the Mini Main Unit V2.4.1 or the “regular” Main Unit V2.4.1 (with focuser) . I have one mini.

For the SHC 1.3” or 2.42” OLED the board is the same I have one

Best regards

Eric