Wemos get defect #cal-invite

Ad Matthijs

I started with the Teenastro project several years ago and build 2 pcs version 2.3.1. However I never finished these because of the problems I run into and could not solve.
Recently I started again  and the first problem I ran into was that the Wemos was "blown up" immidiately after I put power on the mainboard.

All wiring and all supply-voltage on the boards was checked several times mainly base on the scheme document 2018-01. Parts were mainly purchased from Reichelt.

All reactions are welcome because I would like ti finish this project and need support.

Join TeenAstro@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.