De : TeenAstro@groups.io [mailto:TeenAstro@groups.io] De la part de Jürgen Lemke via Groups.Io
Envoyé : samedi 28 mars 2020 17:27
À : TeenAstro@groups.io
Objet : [TeenAstro] PCBs to sell anyone? Or else I'll do an order

Hello everyone,

my name is Jürgen and I would also like to build such a controller for my Alt AD6 mount. A Littlefoot Elegance Photo is currently connected, but it does no longer works reliably.

I need a PCB for Main Unit V2.4.1 and a PCB for SmartHandController V0.1 1.3 "OLED. Does someone have any left and how expensive are they?

Thank you all for your excellent work.

Regards Jürgen

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com

Join TeenAstro@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.