Hpd 315 re cone and restoration #Cheviot

ghc616@...

Hi all,
I'm about to recone my Cheviots and would like to restore the basket and wave guide. Also thinking about the 4pin connector, tweeter and pepper pot polishing.
So how far can I go without wrecking my beloved Tannoys. I would like to get them back to factory new condition.

Murat Akbay

The Speaker Exchange is selling The Cones.

iPad’imden gönderildi