Kenwood TS-990S TS-990S@groups.io
Group DescriptionDiscussion group for the Kenwood TS-990S amateur transceiver.
*In the making for more than twenty years, the ultimate Contest / DX experience is here. Kenwood's long awaited flagship model is equipped with the latest technology that embodies an entirely new HF standard. The TS-990S comes equipped with dual receivers for simultaneous reception on different bands, it also features narrow-band roofing filters on the main receiver in a full down-conversion configuration. The TS-990S achieves the highest basic reception performance of any radio in the TS series, through the careful selection of circuits, components and accelerating analysis using triple DSP configuration. Our top-of-the-line transceiver is for all radio operators who love HF.
when applying for membership, please make sure your display name includes your callsign.
When posting to the group , please follow the rules:
1) Stay on topic
2) Be respectful of peoples views even if you dont agree with them, No bashing, No being disrepectful,
3) make sure you callsign and name is at the bottom of each message
The one-stop source of information on the Kenwood TS-990S Family.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]