Topics

What Are "Packet Filter Types" on the APRS1 Settings page?

KD7YZ Bob

While using APRSIS32 with my D710GA, I was noticing I wasn't seeing any APRS decodes coming out of the 710.
I had CH1 on 144.390. I had CH2 on 145.825 and that CH output being read by AGWPE/UISS .. I decoded the ISS this morning on CHb 145.825 .

Nothing showed up in APRSIS32 from CH-A nor CH-B .

If you look at the jpeg I sent and se3e on the settings menu ... there is Packet Filter Type(s) ... I tried to find whether one needs to SET the box or leave it clear.

You know, I mean, I WANT to see DIGI, OBJECT, or I Don't ??

Thanks.

Bob KD7YZ
TM-D710GA