Topics

Welcome to the new home of the TMD700A group

Tom Schaefer NY4I

If you are receiving this, you are now subscribed to the new site.

Look around and please report any issues you might have.

I will be setting the Yahoo group to read-only sometime next week so please post messages only here.

Regards

Tom NY4I

R. Patrick Ryan

Thanks, Tom. Seemless transfer, checking in!

73 de Pat KC6VVT

R. Patrick Ryan
ARS: KC6VVT, ASEC/IL, OES/IL, Grid: EN51lf,
email: kc6vvt@...
Facebook for ham related:  http://www.facebook.com/KC6VVT/info

On Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 9:06 PM, Tom Schaefer NY4I <thomasmschaefer@...> wrote:
If you are receiving this, you are now subscribed to the new site.

Look around and please report any issues you might have.

I will be setting the Yahoo group to read-only sometime next week so please post messages only here.

Regards

Tom NY4I

Berry Griffin

Thank you

On Mar 10, 2018 9:06 PM, "Tom Schaefer NY4I" <thomasmschaefer@...> wrote:
If you are receiving this, you are now subscribed to the new site.

Look around and please report any issues you might have.

I will be setting the Yahoo group to read-only sometime next week so please post messages only here.

Regards

Tom NY4I

Bill Simm

Hi all,
  Just checking in and making sure all is working.

                     Bill (va1alw)

Tom Schaefer NY4I

QSL…

Tom

727-437-2771

On Mar 11, 2018, at 9:38 PM, Bill Simm <williamrham@...> wrote:

Hi all,
  Just checking in and making sure all is working.

                     Bill (va1alw)

Bill Simm

Hi all,
    Just checking in and making sure everything is working.

                 Bill (va1alw)

Tom Schaefer NY4I

Working fine.

Principal Solutions Architect