Unlocking the TMD-700A

WD8ARZ <wd8arz@...>

Whats your call sign Leonard? Have some info I can share with you about this.

73 from Bill - WD8ARZ

On 11/19/2015 9:43 PM, Leonard.Keepers@... [TMD700A] wrote:
hello group i did something that i have never done with my 700a i somehow locked it up and cannot access the functions of the radio. i tried googling and YouTube and did not get any help with my problem.would/could anyone have any suggestions on how i can unlock my radio thank you
Leonard

Amir K9CHP

Manual page 67.  Press the f key then  mhz (meaning the frequency dial knob, press down not turning it).
Or mhz (see above) and power on for all lock. Works as a toggle switch.
--

73 de Amir K9CHP

Liverpool Amateur Repeater Club www.W2CM.com
Radio Amateurs of Greater Syracuse  www.ragsclub.org