unlockikng the 700a

LeonardKeepers

hello group i did something that i have never done with my 700a i somehow locked it up and cannot access the functions of the radio. i tried googling and YouTube and did not get any help with my problem.would/could anyone have any suggestions on how i can unlock my radio thank you
Leonard

Andrew O'Brien <k3ukandy@...>

Maybe a partial or full reset, page 41 of manual
Andy K3UK

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 9:43 PM, Leonard.Keepers@... [TMD700A] <TMD700A@...> wrote:

hello group i did something that i have never done with my 700a i somehow locked it up and cannot access the functions of the radio. i tried googling and YouTube and did not get any help with my problem.would/could anyone have any suggestions on how i can unlock my radio thank you
Leonard

LeonardKeepers

hello group one thing i forgot to mention in my previews post.i push the buttons that are on the bottom of the control head it comes up ( lock off F> MHZ)does this make any sense or help you out there to solve my present problem.thank you
Leonard

Suryono Adisoemarta

Press the F1 button (the one just to the right of the big knob on the left ), then press that big knob.

That'll unlock the radio.

73 de Yono YD0NXX

5s

On Nov 20, 2015, at 9:43 AM, Leonard.Keepers@... [TMD700A] <TMD700A@...> wrote:

hello group i did something that i have never done with my 700a i somehow locked it up and cannot access the functions of the radio. i tried googling and YouTube and did not get any help with my problem.would/could anyone have any suggestions on how i can unlock my radio thank you
Leonard

LeonardKeepers

hello group thank you i now have the radio unlocked
Leonard

Gregory Flanagan

Page 67 of the manual - Is this your problem

age
  Greg Flanagan
N4GMF

cruser635

Are you trying to control the radio through the mic? I keep hitting the switch on the back of the mike disabling the keypad and the contols I use it for.  Also check to make sure the mic plug is connected all the way.  Silly I know but it happens.

LeonardKeepers

hello group thank yu for all of your relies.i have the radio unlocked.i have never used the mic keypad to control the radio..
Leonard