Topics

TX for 476MHz

Art van.Esch <surf@...>

Hello is there anyone that can help me with information how to
modified the TM-D700a for tx on the Australia CB Band (476 MHz),I
know the green wire and resistor but that goes only to 470MHz cheers
all. de Art Down-Under

Aaron <ae4ko@...>

Hello is there anyone that can help me with information how to
modified the TM-D700a for tx on the Australia CB Band (476 MHz),I know
the green wire and resistor but that goes only to 470MHz cheers all.
de Art Down-Under
Look at the mods pages (or search), but I think it involves removing
a resistor along with the wire.

(I have not tested or seen it done, BTW).

Aaron

---
(Random Quote)
A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump. (GAL 5:9)