Topics

Two Kenwood TM-D700A radios & accessories for sale

neilp_58 <nplocek@...>

I've decided to sell off my HAM equipment that I purchased new in
January & February 2008. About a year the purchase, I realized that HAM
radio really wasn't the the hobby for me, so I put them back in the
boxes and they've been sitting in the closet. It is time for them to go
to a new home.

One of the radios is priced as a bundled package that includes Byonics
APRS equipment. I will separate the APRS equipment from the package if
someone wants just the radio or just the APRS items. (I won't break up
the APRS items, buyer takes all three pieces)

Everything is in "like new" condition. The radio heads still have the
plastic covering over the face, and are in the original packaging and
all of original manuals etc are in the box. The radio that used as a
mobile was always in an enclosed vehicle and never exposed to the
elements.

I'd love to sell these items locally (northern CA) but I will ship them
via UPS with insurance at the buyers expense. Prices listed below do
not include shipping cost.

Reasonable offers considered.

Kenwood TM-D700 * Dual-band 2m/440 used as a base station (still has the
plastic covering the face), $375.00

KenwoodTM-D700 * (still has plastic covering on face) includes
ByonicsGPS2 GPS receiver module, Byonics GPAKP- Powerpole connector with
Kenwood D710A/D700A/D7A output, and ByonicsGPAKC adapter with Kenwood
interface and 12vdc lighter adapter. $450.00

Mobile antenna & coax: Dual-band2m/440 Diamond Super Gainer SG7900 *
(62"), includes Comet 16.5ft coax w/ PL-259 connectors $90.00

Mobile antenna mount bracket (Fits behind tail light on left side of a
TJ Jeep) $15.00

ARRL Repeater Directory(2008-2009 edition) and Repeater MapBook
Directory (14th edition) $10.00

* Includes original box & manual (or supplied paperwork)