TMD710GA receive messages aprs

Ed K8EAF

I have a new TMD710GA and I'm not able to receive my APRS messages to be read.  I can send them.
 Ed / K8EAF

Dennis Yard

I just had this problem with my TH-D74 last week.

Seems I had turned on all the message filters and all incoming messages were being filtered out.

See Menu #609 Packet Filter.

Dennis
N1TEN

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 2:40 PM, Ed K8EAF
<k8eaf.ed@...> wrote:

I have a new TMD710GA and I'm not able to receive my APRS messages to be read.  I can send them.
 Ed / K8EAF

Ed K8EAF

Dennis,

It appears I have the proper settings.  If I send an outgoing and someone replies I don't see the reply on my TMD710.  An example being I sent a message to WLNK-1 and I don't see the reply for Winlink via APRS.  If I go to aprs.fi I see the reply message sent back to me.

It's always nice to get a new radio but aggravating to learn new things.  I'll keep trying to figure it out

I have an old friend that lives in El Cajon (Charles Cushman)

73
Ed K8EAF