Topics

TM-D700A keyboard

Rahn

TM-D700A keyboard. I searched this group and came up with messages from years ago for W2FS interface between a keyboard and the TM-D700. I know these are old radios but I just picked up two more. I looked at Coastal Chips website and it doesn't look like they offer this anymore with no surprises since they are fairly old radios. Is there any other interface between keyboard and radio available? Do I just have to try to find one laying around? I am not that good with making things but I would even make a stab at trying to build something if someone has plans.
73
Rahn Abbott
W7DOA

Search the internet or ham fests, I found two, and before you ask, sorry not parting with either! Just kidding of course but look they are out there and work great if you are a,slow typer, if you type at 100 wpm forget it, it gets lost!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

David Wagner

Hi Rahn.. Thought I had unsubscribed to this list when I gave my 700 to my daughter, but this must be serendipity! I do have one of the original W2FS interfaces that I no longer need. If you’re interested, please contact me. I even have a mini keyboard I’ll throw in. Also have the original instructions dated May 17, 2005. Have no way to test it now, but if it doesn’t work, full refund of course.

Dave in Springtown TX
K3LGM

On Nov 20, 2018, at 1049, Rahn <whiskey7doa@...> wrote:

TM-D700A keyboard. I searched this group and came up with messages from years ago for W2FS interface between a keyboard and the TM-D700. I know these are old radios but I just picked up two more. I looked at Coastal Chips website and it doesn't look like they offer this anymore with no surprises since they are fairly old radios. Is there any other interface between keyboard and radio available? Do I just have to try to find one laying around? I am not that good with making things but I would even make a stab at trying to build something if someone has plans.
73
Rahn Abbott
W7DOA
_._,_._,_