From: "n2jhj@... [TMD700A]"
Sent: May 10, 2016 2:39 PM
To: TMD700A@...
Subject: [TMD700A] TM-D700A Firmware update/upgrades?

. Do they exist?

N2JHJ

Dave,

 Thanks for the quick reply!

v/r,

 Eric

On 5/10/2016 5:55 PM, David Flood davidf4@... [TMD700A] wrote:

Short answer - no.  The D700 was never designed to have any firmware upgrades.

The only thing that someone might be able to build, using the Service Manual documentation, would be a replacement TNC mini-card but nobody has even hinted at that either.  So the D700 is what it is...no more, no less...

Dave
KD7MYC

It is what it is, but it is a great radio regardless.  I've got three

Tom. KB3TQS

Sent  from my smartphome.