From: "CEGTV1@... [TMD700A]" <TMD700A@...>
To: <TMD700A@...>
Subject: [TMD700A] TM-D700A

HELLO ALL I HAVE A TM-D700A MAIN UNIT BUT I NEED A HEAD UNIT DOES ANYONE
HAVE FOR NOT TOO MUCH MONEY THANKS PAUL N3TMX

CEGTV1@...

i need the display working or non working is ok thanks paul n3tmx

CEGTV1@...

$50.00 to $100  i know some people will want a lot more than that but i dont know if ithe main unit works ,do not want to invest a lot to find out it is dead. thanks paul also dont have a lot to spend .

noskosteve

The radio can be operated and tested without the control head.

73, Steve, K9DCI:

K9DCI - Amateur Radio Control

Bob Myers

This I will be watching, I'd love to know this too. Can you program it via cable/computer  without head unit too?

Bob Myers
N4RWM