From: "Howard Breitbart" <howitser@...>
To: <TMD700A@...>
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2000 09:02
Subject: [TMD700A] TM-D700 & Winaprs

Has anyone set up winaprs to work with the 700? If so, what are the
settings? I can't seem to get it to communicate with my radio. Other
packet programs & Kenwood's memory control program work fine, but not
winaprs. Any help is appreciated!

73,

Howard, N2JIH

Wish you had something rad to add to your email?
We do at www.supersig.com.
http://click.egroups.com/1/6807/11/_/674382/_/963752542/

Rick Giguere <rick@...>

I'm using it with no problem.

* Set the radio for TNC, not aprs.
* Be careful of port speed - don't change the defaults on the radio.
* I use the "Kenwood DC" selection from the TNC window without any
changes.

I've used it from both my laptop and my desktop ... used it Field Day with
the laptop for over 24 hrs and it never even burped.

... Rick / KB1CHV