Topics

tm-d700 gps question

kc2roz <larry@...>

Hi everyone Larry (KC2ROZ) here.

I have a tm-d700 radio I used to have a Deluo Universal GPS for the radio unfortunatly the actual gps portion I am unable to locate. I see that the Deluo Universal GPS is no longer available. I have the y adapter and I have the dc cable. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can use that is small. I want to attach to my go box/portable kit.

I look forward to suggestion/recomendations

73's

KC2ROZ

agcme2002

Garmin GPS18 series pucks. Just be sure to get the right model for the voltages you're using (one has a regulator for wide voltage input, one does not).