From: w0web <w0web@...>
Subject: [TMD700A] TM-D700
To: TMD700A@...
Date: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 10:02 AM

Let me be brave and ask,

Does anyone have a file for the Kenwood software, I just need the settings,

If you could send it to the address below.

thanks
george
w0web

Jim Shorney

Here are some guidelines:

http://www.aprs.org/D7xx/d700-faq.txt

--
Ham Radio NU0C
Lincoln, Nebraska, U.S.S.A.

"Give a man a URL, and he will learn for an hour; teach him to Google, and he will learn for a lifetime."

w0web@...

yes, that is the software I'm using...

&#92;|/ Using the "New" Yahoo email system is like using a fan. Or is the program just a backwards step rebuilt by Microsoft and sent out as an alpha release? &#92;|/

From: "w0web" <w0web@...>
To: TMD700A@...

Let me be brave and ask,

Does anyone have a file for the Kenwood software, I just need the settings,

If you could send it to the address below.

thanks
george
w0web
scanner4@...

Larry J. Ford K4AEC

Then what is it you need?

Larry J. Ford
KG4GPJ

Does anyone have a file for the Kenwood software, I just need the settings,

If you could send it to the address below.

thanks
george
w0web

Larry J. Ford K4AEC

This is great! Thanks.

Larry J. Ford
KG4GPJ

On Sun, 22 Apr 2012 15:02:18 -0000, w0web wrote:

Let me be brave and ask,

Does anyone have a file for the Kenwood software, I just need the
settings,

If you could send it to the address below.

--
Ham Radio NU0C
Lincoln, Nebraska, U.S.S.A.
TR7/RV7/R7A/L7, TR6/RV6, T4XC/R4C/L4B, NCL2000, SB104A, R390A,
GT550A/RV550A, HyGain 3750, IBM PS/2 - all vintage, all the time!

"Give a man a URL, and he will learn for an hour; teach him to Google, and
he will learn for a lifetime."

http://incolor.inetnebr.com/jshorney
http://www.nebraskaghosts.org

w0web <w0web@...>

The file from someones radio, Open software, Read radio, Save file, send file, not hard and thanks to Herb for sending me his file.

I needed to see the setting in the software to compare to what I had in my radio.

thanks for all of the help.
George
w0web

--- In TMD700A@..., "LARRY J. FORD" <lford@...> wrote:

Then what is it you need?

Larry J. Ford
KG4GPJ

Does anyone have a file for the Kenwood software, I just need the settings,

If you could send it to the address below.

thanks
george
w0web

Larry J. Ford K4AEC

Of course it's not "hard."

However, if you had been as specific when you originally made the request,
instead of merely stating: "Does anyone have a file for the Kenwood software,
I just need the settings ...," then there would not have been the need for
several others to try to clarify what you needed in an attempt to help you.

Larry J. Ford
KG4GPJ

Does anyone have a file for the Kenwood software, I just need the
settings,

If you could send it to the address below.

thanks
george
w0web

ray2amazon@...

Glad it worked out George :)

Ray
K7RFW

&#92;|/ Using the "New" Yahoo email system is like using a fan. Or is the program just a backwards step rebuilt by Microsoft and sent out as an alpha release? &#92;|/

The file from someones radio, Open software, Read radio, Save file, send file, not hard and thanks to Herb for sending me his file.

I needed to see the setting in the software to compare to what I had in my radio.

thanks for all of the help.
George
w0web

w0web <w0web@...>

I'm real sorry Larry that you didn't understand my request, others did,
because someone sent me the requested file, (Herb) and yes my settings were
RIGHT

The file from someones radio, Open software, Read radio, Save file, send
file, not hard and thanks to Herb for sending me his file.

I needed to see the setting in the software to compare to what I had in my
radio.

thanks for all of the help.
George
w0web

--- In TMD700A@... <mailto:TMD700A%40yahoogroups.com> , "LARRY
J. FORD" <lford@...> wrote:

Then what is it you need?

Larry J. Ford
KG4GPJ

Does anyone have a file for the Kenwood software, I just need the
settings,

If you could send it to the address below.

thanks
george
w0web

noskosteve

--- In TMD700A@..., "w0web" <w0web@...> wrote:

I'm real sorry Larry that you didn't understand my request, others did,
because someone sent me the requested file, (Herb) and yes my settings were
RIGHT
George,

I can't believe I missed an opportunity for a shameless plug for my software.

If you have Excel, George, You can use my Excel Workbook (free, just download & use) to re-load all your memories with less work than the Kenwood software. It also can load all the PMs which the Kenwood softwaqre doesn not easily do.

Sent from my KnightKit Crystal Set.
--
73, Steve, K9DCI USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)

I served during the cold war, so you can continue to be served a cold one.

Manage Radio Memories with an Excel Spreadsheet !
Click to tune. Click to capture Radio freq.
All Memories on one page. Cut, Copy, Paste, Print 'em...
For:
TM-D700 | TH-F6A & F7 | TS-2000 | Icom 706MkIIG
All PMs |Real-time & memories | Sat mems too | Loads Mem Tones!
NOT D710|Also Kenwood.fx Files|

There is a TH-F7 version in test now.

Up to date APRS Beginner Guide - updated Oct-2011
http://K9DCI.home.comcast.net
Click the APRS Beginner INFO link under Contact

More Details, Features and Downloads at:
http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/