tm-710a

KF1BUZ

Hi all of you, I am trying to get the rig to work with UISS I have it connected via the 2 cables for the raido but when in the program i hit TX it will not key up the raido, i am hearing fine. when I hit the bcon button it sends but no view of it in UISS..

any one make this work?

thanks

Dan KF1BUZ

Don Poaps

Do you have VOX or some way for the program to PTT the radio. If I use mm-sstv I must have vox turned on or some device like the signalink to ptt the Radio.

Don va7dgp

--
Don Poaps
New Westminster, BC