Topics

Software question

I have used UI-VIEW 32 with Precision Streets, SA, and Google maps for years. I use them for Search and Rescue, road races, walk-a-thons, and many other public service events! Precision Streets follows you as you move no changes needed. SA maps are static so you need to make a series of maps covering your area, and Google maps will also follow you. I use these with my TMD-700A9G), THD-72A(G), TM-271A w/Kantronics TNC. I can switch from one radio to next on the fly if trouble comes along! GPS' used, Garmin GPSMAP-276C, GPSMAP-478, Rhino 130.

Ron K1VSC