Setup guide for the Kenwood D710 for WInlink using the DRA 50 board and VARA

Mel - N7GCO - Cheney, WA

Does anyone have a setup guide for the Kenwood D710 for WInlink using the DRA 50 board and VARA?

Don Poaps

Touch base with Scott Currie on Winlink. Scott does work for Master Communications in building the kits etc. He helped me get mine to work with my DRA 36.

73
Don Poaps
New Westminster, BC
VA7DGP DATA
VA7QU   VOICE

Winlink: va7qu@...
Subject://wl2k

ALLSTAR  530780
HAMVOIP 5379

--
Don
VA7DGP/VA7QU

Don Rolph

Is there a reason you are not going to use the D710 internal TNC?

I have an RMS Packet station set up using a D710GA and the internal TNC.

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 10:20 AM Mel - N7GCO - Cheney, WA <teammel@...> wrote:
Does anyone have a setup guide for the Kenwood D710 for WInlink using the DRA 50 board and VARA?

--

73,
AB1PH
Don Rolph