Topics

Python TM-D700A control lib

Jeff Laughlin

Hey all,

I started working on a Python control library for the TM-D700A. At the moment it's mostly of interest to other developers. It currently offers a simple command prompt client, and the ability to program memories from a CSV file. Depending on my level of interest it may grow more features, some sort of GUI would be nice.

https://github.com/n1ywb/pytmd700

Jeff Dugas <N5TEV@...>

Would this also be applicable to the TM-D710?

73,
Jeff
N5TEV

I started working on a Python control library for the TM-D700A. At the
moment it's mostly of interest to other developers. It currently offers a
simple command prompt client, and the ability to program memories from a CSV
file. Depending on my level of interest it may grow more features, some sort
of GUI would be nice.

https://github.com/n1ywb/pytmd700

Jeff Laughlin

Probably, does it use the same serial protocol?

**

--
73 de n1ywb