Topics

NO files in file section

ed

Hi, Can any one advise why there are no files in the file section?
Are they available any where else.?

73 ed vk3gd

Rick Coles

Hi all, files missing?

It’s not “us”.

Be warned, Yahoo seems to be falling off the tracks so to speak. I was on a couple of Yahoo Group tractor restoration sites and they have been experiencing the same thing. Files and content missing, inability to log on even. They moved everything over to Google in the last few weeks.

Me thinks this is the beginning of the end.

Rick

From: "'GK' glendor2@... [TMD700A]" <TMD700A@...>

I tried to get on that group and download, but it said I had to be a member. However, I saw no place to click to become a member.

Gary
N8GJK

Try this group, all my files are still there for now. Take a minute, download all the files you find pertinent to your use.

Bob Myers

while I was chocking to see if they were still there i clicked on one and it would not open, it wanted to download first. So, in my experience with that i clicked on each one individually, it opened a download box, saved first one to a new folder, all the rest went there too

Bob Myers
N4RWM

Do files have to be downloaded individually or can one do a "mass download" to a local drive or another site, such as Google Drive.

All files are gone from the YAHOO member groups I belong to, except one and I want to grab those files while they are still up.

Thanks.

Larry J. Ford
K4AEC

Bob Myers

took me less than 3 minutes to crete a new folder and download them by clicking on each one

Bob Myers
N4RWM