Topics

New file uploaded to TMD700A

TMD700A@...

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the TMD700A
group.

File : /K9DCI's Excel CAT & Beginner Guide & Mic quick guide/D700 OPENING TNC Fixes Rev-6.pdf
Uploaded by : noskosteve <noskosteve@...>
Description : Collection of D700 lock-up Fixes including the Radio and the OPENING TNC problem.

You can access this file at the URL:

Regards,

noskosteve <noskosteve@...>

noskosteve

SORRY.

  I put my updated Lock-Up Fixes document (rev-6) in the wrong place at first.

 I added Pete's hardware reset procedure to it.

Now it is in my folder:

 "K9DCI's Excel CAT & Beginner Guide & Mic quick guide "

73, Steve, K9DCI