Mods for Expanded TX and RX???

Karl B. Staddon

I just picked up a TM-D700A at Dayton and I'm looking for a reliable
mods site for the rig.
Cheers Karl
VE6KBS
CALGARY, AB

Samuel Barker <srbarker@...>

I have used this site with success.  It looks to be down right now, but should be available in a few days.

http://www.mods.dk/

I’ve also found some good info on Kenwood mods here:

http://www.qrz.com/mods/

Samuel, W7YYY

I just picked up a TM-D700A at Dayton and I'm looking for a reliable
mods site for the rig.
Cheers Karl
VE6KBS
CALGARY, AB

  Subscribe:    TMD700A-subscribe@...

DO NOT read, copy or disseminate this

addressee. If you have received this communication

(208) 344-7811 and ask to speak to the sender. Also,