Topics

Lost 2 meter Receive on Band B

Mike

Can anyone help on this one? I have the TM-D700A. I can transmit but not receive on band B for 2 meter. Tried a VFO reset and a master reset. UHF transmits and receives fine on B and UHF and VHF both work fine on band A

Ryan G <RyanGard@...>

When did it start doing this? Did it happen suddenly or were you changing settings around? I realize you've done a master reset on everything so we are trying to troubleshoot further.

To: TMD700A@...
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 12:22:48 +0000
Subject: [TMD700A] Lost 2 meter Receive on Band B

Can anyone help on this one? I have the TM-D700A. I can transmit but not receive on band B for 2 meter. Tried a VFO reset and a master reset. UHF transmits and receives fine on B and UHF and VHF both work fine on band A

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Steven

No answer for you, but possibly a similar problem.

I cannot set a sub-audible tone on band A. Any attempt to do so will cause the transceiver to reboot. Packet and APRS work fine, but this seriously hampers dual repeater usage. Similarly, neither reset solved anything.

Kenwood's answer is as expected; send it in.

--- In TMD700A@..., "Mike" <w2swr@...> wrote: