Topics

Keyboard with D-710G

bobsayers2000

Looking back through Messages I can see that a number of people have enquired over some years about the availability of a keyboard to use with the 710, and have always been advised that this third-party accessory was only ever available for the 700.

Were such an accessory be available for the 710, I wonder what the level of interest would be?

Would someone who still owns and uses the original 700 model be able to provide any information on the manufacturer or distributor?

Best regards,

Bob, G8IYK

Mark Wolff

It took a bit of searching my old email records, appears I picked up one of the these kits back in 2012 for my 700 go kit:

W2FS still has a web site up:  http://coastalchip.com/

But nothing there about his old 700 keyboard interface kit.  Too bad, it's compact and works great.  I'm far from my house and rigs for the next several months or I'd offer at least a photo of the PCB, perhaps he might be persuaded to at least share the schematic if one asks nicely?

73
MW / N4MEW

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#13218) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_

bobsayers2000

Thanks very much for that, Mark. It's a pity, he has some nice, and obviously fairly recently introduced, products on there, but the site certainly seems designed to avoid contact with potential purchasers!

I'm on the case, though, and will try and make contact by other means.

Many thanks,

Bob, G8IYK