From: Jim Newcomb <jim@...>

Sent: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 10:06 AM
Subject: Kenwood TM-D710 HD Seat Bolt Mount Limited Time $19.95 Promo

Kenwood TM-D710 HD Seat Bolt Mount Limited Time $19.95 Promo

Check Out Our New All Metal Base Seat 23" Bolt Mount For The Kenwood TM-D710 TM-V71A $19.95 Special Intro price. Regular $29.95

Our new 23" Seat Bolt mount has an all metal base designed for use in trucks. The neck is a gooseneck style made of flexible aluminum. The mount has a swivel head so you can adjust your control head to get the perfect view.

You can attach this mount directly to the remote head bracket that came with your TM-D710. If you have the TM-V71A you will need the optional Kenwood DFK-3D for this mount to work for you. The DFK-3D can be purchased from an Authorized Kenwood Dealer

Click here to get yours for $19.95 [https://www.lidoradio.com/products/lm-300-23-tm-d710-tm-d700-tm-v71a-23-seat-bolt-mount]

No plastic base here. This is our heavy duty base made for commercial vehicles made of metal.

Click here to get yours for $19.95 [https://www.lidoradio.com/products/lm-300-23-tm-d710-tm-d700-tm-v71a-23-seat-bolt-mount]

Have Questions? Give me a call at 949-690-5616 or e-mail me at jim@...

Please note this offer is for the mount only, the Transceiver and the microphone or external speaker are not included.

Lido Radio Products

www.lidomounts.com
5405 Alton Parkway, Suite A-796

Irvine, CA 92604
949-690-5616

Randy Allen

I don't need one now, but it's always good to know what options are out there.  Thanks

Randy KA0AZS

On 8/14/2020 13:49, Lee Besing wrote:
I don't normally forward commercial emails, but I've bought from this company before and they just released a new seat bolt mount for the Kenwood D710 & V71 radio control head. I figured it was relevant to the topics we discuss in this group.

Lee Besing
210-771-7075
San Antonio TX

[...]

Stephan Greene

I am using a Lido LM-810 cup holder mount for my D710 control head in my Audi A3.  Other than I wish the goose neck was slightly shorter (would less obscure climate controls) it works very well.  (The location of the cup holders in the A3, at least my vintage, is nicht so gut, it is partially under the climate controls and I have trouble extricating a large DD coffee without spillage).  Radio body is under the trunk floor (got this idea from someone in VA Beach area who did this with a VW GTI).  Interface to control head is via a VGA-style cable and 2 interface boxes for power, data, mic, and speaker.  (Forget the company name but they advertise in back pages of QST).  Works very well and no issues over 2 1/2 years.

73 Steve KS1G

Steve Greene  ks1g04@...  <kay ess one gee zero four>@gmail.com