From: TMD700A@groups.io <TMD700A@groups.io> on behalf of Jonathan Poland <jonpoland@...>
Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2020 6:09:34 PM
To: TMD700A@groups.io <TMD700A@groups.io>
Subject: [TMD700A] Kenwood Parts Source

Hello,

My son dropped his TM-D710 control head and broke off one of the right-hand knobs.  I am looking for the part number and source for the knob module.  (Also replacement knobs...)

Thanks in advance,

Jon Poland, N0WL

Try EAST COAST TRANSISTOR PARTS

       2 MARLBOROUGH ROAD

      WEST HAMPSTEAD, NY 11552

       PHONE 1-516-483-5742

       FAX 1-516-483-5904

I have gotten many parts from them

Ron K1VSC

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jonathan Poland

Thank you everyone.  I have the parts on order from PacParts.

jon N0WL

Greg <gdmorris707@...>

Please remove me from the group. Thank you. I have enjoyed many years. Peace to all.

Lee Besing

Greg, simply click on the unsubscribe link that is at the bottom of every message

Lee Besing, N5NTG
210-771-7075
San Antonio TX

Please remove me from the group. Thank you. I have enjoyed many years. Peace to all.