From: "Gene WO2W genewo2w@... [TMD700A]"
To: TMD700A@...
Subject: [TMD700A] Kenwood fm-D700A

Gene WO2W

Yes

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 10:23 AM, 'LARRY J. FORD' lford@... [TMD700A] <TMD700A@...> wrote:

Do you have the manual?

Larry J. Ford
K4AEC

------ Original Message ------
From: "Gene WO2W genewo2w@... [TMD700A]" <TMD700A@...>
To: TMD700A@...

Hello to the group,

I need help on programming my radio for a repeater so that it has a DCS tone only transmitting and no DCS code on receive.

145.470 -600 with a DCS tone of N047 on transmission only

Thanks
--
Gene

WO2W

--
Gene

WO2W

John Wilson <w4uvv@...>

It's available on the Kenwood website.

manual.kenwood.com/files/TM-D700-English(SP).pdf

John
W4UVV

'LARRY J. FORD' lford@... [TMD700A] wrote:

Do you have the manual?

Larry J. Ford
K4AEC

I need help on programming my radio for a repeater so that it has a DCS tone only transmitting and no DCS code on receive.

145.470 -600 with a DCS tone of N047 on transmission only

Thanks
--
Gene

WO2W

Larry J. Ford K4AEC

Thanks, but I don't need it; just asking the fellow who posted asking for help if he had a copy.

LJF
K4AEC

Date: Monday, June 26, 2017, 8:44 PM

Hello to the group,
I need help on programming my radio for a
repeater so that it has a DCS tone only transmitting and no
DCS code on receive.
145.470 -600 with a DCS tone of N047 on
transmission only
Thanks--
Gene

WO2W

Steven KA9MOT <ka9mot@...>

Ray,
You nailed it!
Steve KA9MOT

To: TMD700A@...
Date: Monday, June 26, 2017, 8:44 PM

Hello to the group,
I need help on programming my radio for a
repeater so that it has a DCS tone only transmitting and no
DCS code on receive.
145.470 -600 with a DCS tone of N047 on
transmission only
Thanks--
Gene

WO2W

Gene WO2W

Hello,

  Is there any way to program DCS for transmit only?

To: TMD700A@...
Date: Monday, June 26, 2017, 8:44 PM

Hello to the group,
I need help on programming my radio for a
repeater so that it has a DCS tone only transmitting and no
DCS code on receive.
145.470 -600 with a DCS tone of N047 on
transmission only
Thanks--
Gene

WO2W

--
Gene

WO2W

ray2amazon@...

Sorry I was not clear. For the TM-D700 and TM-D710 radios the answer is no.

Ray
K7RFW

Steve Agee <n5zua@...>

There is no provision for this. The only work around is to program one memory with no tone for RX and then one just above or just below with the same information and the DCS tone for TX.

N5ZUA

On 6/27/2017 9:23 AM, 'LARRY J. FORD' lford@... [TMD700A] wrote:

Do you have the manual?

Larry J. Ford
K4AEC

I need help on programming my radio for a repeater so that it has a DCS tone only transmitting and no DCS code on receive.

145.470 -600 with a DCS tone of N047 on transmission only

Thanks
--
Gene

WO2W

ray2amazon@...

I had forgotten about that method, not one I can normally use since I usually need to monitor two freqs at the same time.

Ray
K7RFW

To: TMD700A@yahoogroups.com