Topics

I lost ability to have UISS/AGW make D710GA xmit in Packet-Mode --- solved

KD7YZ Bob

On 10/8/2019 11:42, KD7YZ Bob wrote:
Well, I "done" it again.
Somehow NOW when I press a Tx button using UISS through Packet Engine Pro, I no longer get the radio to xmit.
may have solved it

the cable which came from the Kenwood people had been unplugged .... and the cable with the RT Systems company, USB-K5G Radio Cable, connected. I swapped them in order to see if it was a cabvle problem

seems the Win10 O/S lost track of who was whom

NOW ai am functioning after some machinations with repositioning the cables to my AMAZON USB(powered) USB expander ...

anyway, all functions as normal now.

I am not clever enough to tell u just "why" it all works now.

Bob KD7YZ
AMSAT LM #901

Bob KD7YZ
TM-D7100GA

KD7YZ Bob

On 10/8/2019 11:53, KD7YZ Bob wrote:

may have solved it
the cable which came from the Kenwood people had been unplugged .... and
and came back later and once again UISS will not key it.

so I am am again flummoxed.

Bob KD7YZ
AMSAT LM #901

Bob KD7YZ