Topics

Hello everyone

kf7vib

I'm a new technician with a couple radios; a vx-7r and a D700. I'm retired military, I live on some land in the Oregon Coast Range and finishing up an under-graduate degree in project management. I'm dedicated to a life-time of learning and that is why I am here; so thanks for all the information in advance because I don't know how long I will be able to stay.

I'm currently getting my d700 set up for APRS and Airmail but I will try not to drag down the topics/discussions too far from the level that I see in the previous postings.

Hope to have my General cert this winter to get deeper into HF.