From: WX4CB <ai4ri@...>
To: TMD700A@...
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 3:27 PM
Subject: [TMD700A] head cable

hey guys.... (and maybe gals)

my 3 year old decided it would be nice to yank on the head unit cord for my D700 pulling the cable out of the connector.

luckily the rig wasnt on, does anyone have a list of pins along with the colours of the stock cable that goes where.

charlie

Charles Blackburn <ai4ri@...>

havent checked with kenwood yet, by any chance are you able to make out the colours on the pins?

havent had chance to sit down and deal with it, been busy but hopefully sometime this week I’ll get a chance to yank the cable outta the car and give it a whirl

charlie

Mark Wolff

Hard to say for sure Charlie; again from the elements facing up it looks sort of like, Left to Right; Red, something, white, & Blue maybe?

What colors do you have on your open end?

my 3 year old decided it would be nice to yank on the head unit cord for my D700 pulling the cable out of the connector.

luckily the rig wasnt on, does anyone have a list of pins along with the colours of the stock cable that goes where.

charlie

Michael Champion <mikec@...>

Same here. Its straight through, no roll

-Michael