ham gear scammer

CEGTV1@...

just to let everyone know i should have known better to send a moneyorder and got ripped off for buying a d700 head uni, while doing some checking this is what i found .

SCAM ALERT : THERE IS A SCAMMER USING A MADE-UP EMAIL ADDRESS TO IMITATE MY QRZ AND CALLSIGN DATA SO AS TO SELL PEOPLE EQUIPMENT AND STEAL THEIR MONEY.

THE SCAMMER USES SOMETHING LIKE  'williamAA4BQ@...' or similar.

SO THAT YOU KNOW, I ONLY BUY AND SELL MY EQUIPMENT VIA EBAY.COM.

SO, UNLESS YOU ARE BUYING FROM ME (100% EBAY SATISFACTION RATING) ON EBAY,

YOU ARE BEING SCAMMED.

I HAVE RECEIVED MANY CALLS THIS WEEK ABOUT THIS GUY TRYING TO SELL ROTATORS AND ALL KINDS OF STUFF. HE JUST KEEPS YOUR MONEY.