From: TMD700A@groups.io [mailto:TMD700A@groups.io] On Behalf Of Keith Kaiser
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 12:39 PM
To: TMD700A@groups.io
Subject: [TMD700A] GPS for TMD700A

I'm looking for a recommendation of a  GPS (no display) that I can use with my Kenwood TMD700A, something similar to but NOT the Radio Shack DigiTraveler GPS of days gone by.
Thoughts?

Randy Allen

Wife and daughter have customized GPS-18 GPS units for their D-700s. If you don't want to attach your own connectors (my source no longer sells them that way)  Byonics  sells an adapter for their GPS5 for the Kenwoods.

Hope this helps

Randy KAØAZS

On 7/30/2019 12:38, Keith Kaiser wrote:
I'm looking for a recommendation of a  GPS (no display) that I can use with my Kenwood TMD700A, something similar to but NOT the Radio Shack DigiTraveler GPS of days gone by.
Thoughts?

Herb

I use my old Garmin V and even older Garmin III+ units.  I would suggest looking for an old used Garmin V on eBay or other sites that you can get for a reasonable price.  I see one on there for $35 shipped which I would consider reasonable.

Herb, KB7UVC

NW APRS Group, West Sound Coordinator

Our WEB Site:  http://blog.nwaprs.info/