Topics

FOR SALE: TM-D700A

Ed Meyer, WG5F <wg5f@...>

FOR SALE: TM-D700A
I've been using this mobile in my truck for several years.

Works perfectly.

I want to go with a digital mobile so I want to sell the KenWood.

I have found the original Box! Still looking for the English manual (have a PDF version available.)

The Spanish and French language manuals are pristine - they were in the box.

For the right price I can also include a Garmin Nuvi 350NA GPS that will display APRS stations.

(I have the box for the Nuvi GPS also.)

I've downloaded current maps to the Garmin Nuvi 350 and hooked it up to the TM-D700 - worked great.

$350.00 radio only.  $375 with the GPS and data cable.

Shipping and insurance at your cost.

If you're interested (and close by,) you can come see it in my truck before I dismount it for sale.

73, WG5F - Tulsa, OK
(stock photo)

Ed Meyer, WG5F <wg5f@...>

Any serious offers out there before I send to an Auction site?
-WG5F-