From: "imb123@... [TMD700A]"
To: TMD700A@...
Sent: Friday, July 4, 2014 1:49 AM
Subject: [TMD700A] Re: For Sale;

Did you sell them?

Larry J. Ford

I must have missed "the Memo;" what do you have for sale?

Larry J. Ford
K4AEC

Kenwood, TM-D700. Tow of them for sale. I bought them to use as APRS Tx and mount on my motorcycle but things have changed for me and they will not be used on either bike now.

Bob Myers
N4RWM

From: "rmyers2051@... [TMD700A]" <TMD700A@...>
To: <TMD700A@...>

One sold, money in hand, still have one left

Bob Myers

Larry, I have not confirmed the power is at 100% on the one I have at home, the one that is coming off of my motorcycle that is already paid for, yes I have. I want $350 for the other one also.
  I had actually presumed that since only way you could have one from me in time to use was to either drive up to Ky to meet me or next day air it to you. Either way it would be quite expensive.
   Shall we find out just how expensive for Saturday delivery to you?

Bob Myers
N4RWM

> One sold, money in hand, still have one left

Larry J. Ford

No, not if you cannot confirm the power output.

Let someone else have it.

Larry J. Ford
K4AEC

________________________________

One sold, money in hand, still have one left

Bob Myers <rmyers2051@...>

I did not say I could not, I said it is not here with me, at work. I can tonight do so

> Larry, I have not confirmed the power is at 100% on the one I have at home,
the one that is coming off of my motorcycle that is already paid for, yes I
have. I want $350 for the other one also.
>   I had actually presumed that since only way you could have one from me in
time to use was to either drive up to Ky to meet me or next day air it to you.
Either way it would be quite expensive.
>    Shall we find out just how expensive for Saturday delivery to you?

> Bob Myers
> N4RWM
>

> ________________________________

send me a message to my call sign at yahoo and I'll do that tonight and email you pictures of the unit on meter

Bob Myers
N4RWM

I did not say I could not, I said it is not here with me, at work. I can tonight do so

> Larry, I have not confirmed the power is at 100% on the one I have at home,
the one that is coming off of my motorcycle that is already paid for, yes I
have. I want $350 for the other one also.
>   I had actually presumed that since only way you could have one from me in
time to use was to either drive up to Ky to meet me or next day air it to you.
Either way it would be quite expensive.
>    Shall we find out just how expensive for Saturday delivery to you?

> Bob Myers
> N4RWM
>

> ________________________________

Larry, the radio does 50 watts on my workman meter into a dummy on high, roughly 15 on medium, and 5 on lw, on 145.445
 If you want pictures of this, working this meter, I will shoot them for you. But as we discussed earlier unless it gets shipped next day or we meet halfway then you'll never have it in time for your event.

Bob Myers
N4RWM

One sold, money in hand, still have one left

djhamm@...

Is this sold?

Bob Myers

I do still have one for sale