F902

Udo Visintini

Hi,

My TM-D700A(G) went dead today, can't turn it on. Failed while driving.

My question is, I looked in the file section and I hope found my problem, at least I'm hoping. I will make me a cable to verify I have no power out put at the remote-connector. If this is the case I found out it is the fuse F902. I found the location of the F902 (doesn't look like a fuse), where can I get this fuse, or is there a way to by-pass it.

Thanks,

73 de KF4KUL (Udo)

GK

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 3:33 PM
Subject: [TMD700A] F902

Hi,

My question is, I looked in the file section and I hope found my problem, at least I'm hoping. I will make me a cable to verify I have no power out put at the remote-connector. If this is the case I found out it is the fuse F902. I found the location of the F902 (doesn't look like a fuse), where can I get this fuse, or is there a way to by-pass it.

Thanks,

73 de KF4KUL (Udo)

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2016.0.7303 / Virus Database: 4489/11294 - Release Date: 12/31/15

Steven Peterson

Bypassing a fuse is not advisable. The fuse blew for a reason. Bypassing it may increase the cost of your repair as additional components fail, potentially damaging your printed circuit board. 

Contact Kenwood for replacement parts. 

Steven. KG6JEV

On Dec 31, 2015, at 3:33 PM, uvisintini@... [TMD700A] <TMD700A@...> wrote:

Hi,

Thanks,

73 de KF4KUL (Udo)

Michael Gardner

Thanks for that link!  I just ordered replacements for the missing rubber side cover on my TH-F6A. I was just looking for a source.

Happy New Year!

Michael
K1MLG

On Dec 31, 2015, at 4:37 PM, 'GK' glendor2@... [TMD700A] <TMD700A@...> wrote: