Topics

Extension Cables

Rick Giguere <rick@...>

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone has tried using one single multiple conductor cable to create extensions, rather than seperate ones for head, mic and speaker.

Can I do this or am I just looking for Trouble?

Many Thanks!

... Rick / N1BOI

Jeff Dugas (Mobile) <N5TEV@...>

You can certainly try it. After all, experimentation is a key part of our hobby.

I don't think you are going to find "trouble", as long as you take reasonable precautions.

Please, if you do try it out, let us know how it works.

Jeff
N5TEV

http://www.onelist.com/community/TMD700AYahoo Groups Links