Does somebody have an online copy of the basic manual?

Chris Jacobi

I need the basic instruction manual for the TM-710GA which is on the DVD and a paper copy in the radio box.

It must be legal (copyright - wise).
I would like to email page numbers for question and answers, but I'm sure the copyright doesn't let me upload it.

Thank, Chris, KN6ERT

Mike Rees, 2004 SYA 40' 71616

Go to the Kenwood USA website. It’s a free download.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2021 at 18:27 Chris Jacobi <jacobi@...> wrote:

I need the basic instruction manual for the TM-710GA which is on the DVD and a paper copy in the radio box.

It must be legal (copyright - wise).
I would like to email page numbers for question and answers, but I'm sure the copyright doesn't let me upload it.

Thank, Chris, KN6ERT

Mike
N6YSK
ARRL VEC

Tom Schaefer NY4I

The Kenwood website has PDFs of their manuals.

I’m not your lawyer but emailing a single page for reference seems like fair use to me.  Or just ask your questions and no doubt it will be answered

tom NY4I

Lee Besing

Chris, I sent you a direct message & a second message with the requested document. Enjoy.

Lee Besing, N5NTG
210-771-7075
San Antonio TX