Topics

Dayton Hamvention Contest Dinner - Door Prizes - Array Solutions *rocks*

Patrick Soileau

Greetings!

There's been some local discussion regarding recent ham
radio events and the prizes donated by vendors to be given
away as door prizes at the various events.

Let it hereby known that at this year's Dayton Hamvention,
the Saturday night Contest Dinner had *plenty* of prizes,
with over $3,000 worth of loot being donated by our own
Jay WX0B of Array Solutions right here in DFW.

I was the lucky recipient of one of the very first door
prizes awarded... a Rig Expert AA-30 Antenna Analyzer,

a sweet little gizmo worth some $285!
Thanks, Jay & Sharon, for your generosity and continuing
support of amateur radio!

73,

Pat ND5C
(214) 850-6439 (cell)