Topics

D700A will not start

Joseph LaFerla

Hi

In a previous recent post I have indicated that my radio is refusing to start evidently because it cannot recognize the tnc because of the broken ribbon cable connector.  When I try to start, the radio displays the message "Resetting, please wait".  I suspect that the reason for this is because it does not find the tnc during the startup process.  I am having trouble finding a replacement connector to allow me to connect the tnc.  Since I will not be using the tnc and only using the radio for communication, it is not a problem if the tnc is missing but the radio refuses to start otherwise.

Does anyone know how or if I can bypass the tnc in order to allow my radio to continue the startup process and restart?

Thanks and 73

Joe VA3JLF