Topics

D700 Control Panel for Sale

N5TEV <N5TEV@...>

For sale: TM-D700 Control Panel. $125 + shipping, OBO.

Reason for selling: Had main unit fail, and was repaired by Kenwood Service Center, but same problem came back. So I upgraded to a TM-D710, and realized that someone out there might need a replacement D700 Control Panel. Panel guaranteed serviceable.

I also have the voice unit for the D700 (installed in main unit). In fact, if someone wants the main unit also to repair on their own or use for spare parts, they can have that too - (make additional offer)

S/N 61000001, first serial number of G2.0 revision. Excellent physical condition, non smoker.

Please reply directly via email to N5TEV [at] compuserve [dot] com. First come, first serve.

Jeff
N5TEV

N5TEV <N5TEV@...>

The unit has been sold. Thanks for all the responses.

--- In TMD700A@..., "N5TEV" <N5TEV@...> wrote:

For sale: TM-D700 Control Panel. $125 + shipping, OBO.

Reason for selling: Had main unit fail, and was repaired by Kenwood Service Center, but same problem came back. So I upgraded to a TM-D710, and realized that someone out there might need a replacement D700 Control Panel. Panel guaranteed serviceable.

I also have the voice unit for the D700 (installed in main unit). In fact, if someone wants the main unit also to repair on their own or use for spare parts, they can have that too - (make additional offer)

S/N 61000001, first serial number of G2.0 revision. Excellent physical condition, non smoker.

Please reply directly via email to N5TEV [at] compuserve [dot] com. First come, first serve.

Jeff
N5TEV

John VK5PO <vk5po@...>

what are the symptoms with the main unit...like, what was not working please?
I could get mine going again perhaps using your unit.

cheers.
John, vk5po

On 8/26/2012 3:27 AM, N5TEV wrote:
For sale: TM-D700 Control Panel. $125 + shipping, OBO.

Reason for selling: Had main unit fail, and was repaired by Kenwood Service Center, but same problem came back. So I upgraded to a TM-D710, and realized that someone out there might need a replacement D700 Control Panel. Panel guaranteed serviceable.

I also have the voice unit for the D700 (installed in main unit). In fact, if someone wants the main unit also to repair on their own or use for spare parts, they can have that too - (make additional offer)

S/N 61000001, first serial number of G2.0 revision. Excellent physical condition, non smoker.

Please reply directly via email to N5TEV [at] compuserve [dot] com. First come, first serve.

Jeff
N5TEV

-----
No virus found in this message.