D700 APRS Send

George Miller W3GWM

I'm receiving packets from other stations, but I don't think I'm transmitting data. I see the Xmit key, but when I look on APRS.FI I see my weather station but not my APRS from the D700.

Any ideas?

Adam Mahnke

First guess is that you're packet isn't making it to an igate. Do you have another radio that you can see if it's receiving you on?

What are your path settings on the radio?

Adam
KC2ANT