From: "George Miller W3GWM via groups.io" <w3gwm@...>
To: TMD700A@groups.io
Sent: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 12:49 AM
Subject: [TMD700A] D700 APRS mode Left Display shows busy

I’m trying to set up my D700 for a Digipeter. I’ve followed the steps and the “A” channel is “busy”. Adjusting squelch doesn’t fix it. Any suggestions? I saw this problem discussed before but no one seems to have been helpful.

Lee Besing

George, I think this 2 page PDF file has just the instructions for setting up crossband mode & for turning it on & off.  I keep a copy in the suitcase where I store my D700 when not in use, along with the cables I use for Packet operation.

It's only about 23k in size, so it ought not blow up this group's email. LOL

Perhaps if the admins like it, somebody might add it to the files upload section for future reference.

I also have a full collection of all of the manuals in electronic form as well.

Hope it helps.

Lee Besing, N5NTG
210-771-7075
San Antonio TX