D00GA GPS Location not correct on beacon sending

NR4U Bob AFMARS

Hello TM-D710GA List

I need some serious GPS data help.

In the last couple weeks I have, rather apparently, QSY'd to beautiful outdoors Ontario Canada!
While I have actually ice-skated to a work assignment in Ottawa for a week, I am not sure my antenna farm would enjoy the ice-load.

Anyway, I am using a program "UISS" along with Packet Engine Pro to monitor all the APRS fun; ISS station, and local packet.

The D710 sits here on the bench.

I hard-coded my exact Lat Lon into two places: APRS page -2 and GPS tab.
I used the RTS Programming software,fwiw.

SO I power off the radio; power it back on; a beacon goes out through the digipeater 21 miles away. And Voila!! I see I am living in Ontario Canada.

Here's what the data reads off findu

1:Fm KD7YZ-1 To DI2Y0T Via KG4DVE-1,WIDE1*,WIDE2-1 <UI pid=F0 Len=43 >[12:32:17]
'oY!l -/]D710GA -STACK 2m LOOPS-APRSIS32=

can anyone offer advice on how to fix this oddity? Obviously it's a setting problem. However the answer has, so far, alluded me.
--
Bob KD7YZ
TM-D710GA

I had a similar issue with my D700, A friend called me and asked M e why I was in the middle of the Indian Ocean? Seems as though I had the W longitude set to E!

NR4U Bob AFMARS

Hello Ron Pariseau via groups.io:

Friday, November 19, 2021, 12:28:26 PM, you chiseled out:

 .... Seems as though I had the W longitude set to E!
Ahhh, would that it was so simple. Hi Hi .
Mine is showing up perfect Longitude but about 11 degrees higher in latitude.

--

Best regards,

Bob KD7YZ EM88LL

Hi Bob, my GARMIN GPS478C, GARMIN 276C, MAGELLAN SPORTPRO and GARMIN RHINO are all set the WAAS and accuracy set to less than 100 feet! I will try to send you a screen shot if you think that will help later today!
Good luck, Ron

NR4U Bob AFMARS

Hello Ron Pariseau via groups.io:

Sunday, November 21, 2021, 8:29:16 AM, you chiseled out:

 Hi Bob, my GARMIN GPS478C, GARMIN 276C, MAGELLAN SPORTPRO and GARMIN RHINO are all set the WAAS and accuracy set to less than 100 feet! I will try to send you a screen shot if you think that will help later today!Good luck, Ron
I've discovered that ONLY the MapView of program UISS shows me off in Latitude.
Whereas wth my friend KO4JBA who uses a yaesu FT300dm it puts him in Kansas, off Longitude, and his Latitude is golden.

So, it's not my d710A ...Also, my APRSIS32 proggy puts me correctly on the map.

--

Best regards,

Bob KD7YZ EM88LL