Topics

Control Panel Dead

Len Signoretti

Can anyone tell me the location or part number of the protection diode in the control panel.

Thank you

John VK5PO <vk5po@...>

I have a head for sale also.... the UHF side is deaf...2m is still ok... OFFERS:

vk5po@...

thanks
John

On 8/25/2012 11:02 PM, n2len wrote:
Can anyone tell me the location or part number of the protection diode in the control panel.

Thank you

-----
No virus found in this message.

ve7gtc

Are you referring to the fuse inside the radio that kills the control head?