Topics

Control Cable

RyanGard@...

Hi Folks-  sadly the control cable on my TMD-700 has fallen victim to my Lab pup.  She chewed right thru it as it was on my desk being used as a base station.  Does anyone know where I can obtain a new one?  This of course is the cable the goes between the radio and the face plate/display.

Thank you

k madison

I have made several using the correct plugs and phone wire. Works great.

Sam,  KG9NG

On 10/23/2013 5:10 PM, RyanGard@... wrote:

Hi Folks-  sadly the control cable on my TMD-700 has fallen victim to my Lab pup.  She chewed right thru it as it was on my desk being used as a base station.  Does anyone know where I can obtain a new one?  This of course is the cable the goes between the radio and the face plate/display.

Thank you

Charles Doughtie

Easily make your own, or, :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181244326850?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Have one to sell? Sell it yourself

Separation Kit for Kenwood TM-D700A TM-V708A TM-D700

Replacement or spare for your existing cables!

Seller information

98.7% Positive feedback

de Charlie, N5EXY, Grid EM10fl,
South Suburban Greater Hutto

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants."
Camus