Topics

Connecting D700 to WX Station

Burt N Sammis

I am running a Davis Vantage Pro 2 and a Kenwood TM-D700.

I would like to connect the two together.  I have all the necessary cables and Datalogger  from Davis.

Does anyone have an explanation or diagram to do this.

I also have a Kenwood TM-D710.  Either one will do.

Thanks

Burt

AF5AA

kango03@...

Bob Furman

I have the same setup.  UI-View32 is the software package that I use to integrate the D700 with the weather station.  If you need any more info, please let me know.

Bob
AJ4AN
rjfurman@...